Monday 2 September 2013

Who is Koko?

No, she isn't a dog.
No, she isn't a cat.

-Oh darn, I just did that annoying thing some people do where they talk about themselves in third person. You know what I'm talking about right?-

Anyway moving on..

I'm Koko and I know that it still doesn't really answer your question and you're still staring blankly at the screen infront you and wondering, "Who the hell are you?"
and well even I can't begin to explain who I am properly. 
Koko is clumsy, crazy, LAZY, a 'BIG' foodie, lip balm addict, simplicity loving, chocolate-worshiping and lover of all pretty things kind of girl. She is 17 years young and at the moment, totally excited about this blog.

-See I did that thing again. Oh God!-

So if you'd like to know about me and if you'd like to know about good cosmetic products which are extremely school-kid budget friendly then this blog is for you. In the coming months you'll see everything, from nail art posts (tutorials!) to reviews (mainly about lip balms) to some hilarious anecdotes from my life (and I mean really funny ones) to feel good about yourself posts to other DIY stuff to trends I love and things I like. Basically everything that'll help you in getting to know me better and also things that'll help you (in saving money, in getting good quality products that are dirt cheap, in doing cute and easy nail art since I'm lazy and all sorts of things) 



^ That's me ♥ ^


I sure hope you like it! ♥
xoxo Koko ♥

5 comments:

  1. Hi Koko!
    I love your page. It is awesome and pretty and I can't wait for your blog posts to come up. XDXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you ♥ :D
      I'm sooooo super glad you liked it! :D

      Delete