Saturday 5 October 2013

Minion POWER!! (Nail art Tutorial)


Lil Miss Koko is back with another nail art tutorial as promised and this time it is the MINIONS!

Now these yellow little cuties have a HUGEEEE fan following and while I sat down to think what nail art I should do next, the first thing that popped up in my head was “THE MINIONS!”

I have a friend who thinks that this mani is very tough even though I keep telling her that it is very simple, so Tara this is for you :*


P.S. – This is my first “pictorial” I’m sorry that the pictures aren't all that good. 



THINGS YOU'LL NEED - 

1. Different colors of nail polish
  • Yellow nail polish
  • Dark blue nail polish
  • White nail polish
  • Black nail polish
2. Old ball point pen or a think nail art brush (you could simply use a paint brush)
3. Nail polish remover and cotton (for clean up)
4.  Top Coat (so your pretty mani stays on for long)

STEPS -










The pictures above are all separate, I've compiled them and made one big picture so you can save it onto your phone or laptop and view it when you do your nail art.

Here is the full pictorial - 



Well that's it, I hope you found this tutorial easy. If you have any questions then feel free to ask them. 
Please leave feedback in the comments section below.

xoxo Koko




No comments:

Post a Comment